Welcome to episode 8 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, the wonderful Robin Redmond from Massachusetts shares how she quit smoking a pack one day after using the CBQ method for 45 years.
Robin quit more than 3 years ago on June 15, 2017. Like many smokers, she had a healthy lifestyle and diet outside of smoking, but one day she ended up in the emergency room due to the early onset of COPD.
Then she knew that smoking had to do with it.
She made some serious attempts with the nicotine patch and other methods to no avail and in this interview she shares how she was successful.
Turn on to see:
• How her life changed after quitting smoking (including her COPD)
• How she went from missing smoking to knowing that she would never smoke again.
• How to deal with stress as a non-smoker.
• What part of the CBQ program helped her the most?
• What smoking cessation taught her and her advice to smokers.
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new series of interviews. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who has been successful with the CBQ-Method ™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking is an ex who was right where you are.
Each EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom regarding smoking cessation (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset and experience).
And for one reason: to help you become an EX too.