Welcome to the 11th episode of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, our lovely member Pauline tells her story of how she quit smoking 30 cigarettes a day on September 13, 2019 after 45 years using the CBQ method.
This was the first time Pauline tried to quit smoking and she wasn’t even that dedicated when she started our program. But her commitment grew as she went through the process, and she was successful on her first attempt!
This may sound like a miracle at first, but Pauline did the job!
Turn on to see:
- Pauline’s best tips and advice for those struggling to quit smoking
- What was easy and what was a challenge for them
- How she transitioned from smoking 4 consecutive cigarettes with 4 cups of coffee – in the morning to enjoying her morning coffee without smoking.
- How she smoked her last cigarette
- How she experienced the withdrawal
- What she learned from quitting smoking
Thank you Pauline, Fudge & Snoozle.
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new series of interviews. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who has been successful with the CBQ-Method ™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking is an ex who was right where you are.
Each EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom regarding smoking cessation (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experience).
And they do it for a reason: to help YOU become an EX too.