Welcome to the 12th episode of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, our member Kay shares how she quit smoking after 37 years of using the CBQ method – and after trying almost every smoking cessation method, from hypnosis to medication.
Kay is a superwoman: advanced nurse, wellness coach, essential oil expert with over 30 years of medical experience. In this video, she generously shares not only her story, insights, and experiences, but also tips that every smoker and ex-smoker can benefit from.
Turn on to see:
• Kay’s tips on what essential oils to use when quitting, how and why.
• The importance of their cancellation date.
• The unique story of how she started smoking.
• How their health improved after quitting smoking.
• How she quit alcohol and improved her life in all ways, but smoking was the only thing holding her back.
• Why she resonates with the CBQ method.
• What is the secret to quitting smoking?
And much more!
You can reach out to Kay and see her amazing work at https://getoiling.com/KayCooney
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new series of interviews. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who has been successful with the CBQ-Method ™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking is an ex who was right where you are.
Each EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom regarding smoking cessation (because each has a unique mix of background, mindset and experience).
And they do it for a reason: to help YOU become an EX too.