Welcome to episode # 13 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, our member Fred shares his story of how he quit smoking after 3 decades of using the CBQ method – and after trying many other methods.
Fred smoked his last cigarette on December 31, 2019, and his dedication, determination, and winning mindset can inspire anyone who may struggle to succeed.
Turn on to see:
- How to commit to your attempt to quit.
- Which helped keep Fred from making withdrawals.
- Fred’s visualization tip – that will help you change your perspective on smoking.
- What was his motivation to quit smoking?
- How Fred smoked his last cigarette.
- And what smoking cessation taught him!
About Ask an Ex
ASK AN EX is a new series of interviews. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who has been successful with the CBQ-Method ™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person you can ask if you want to quit smoking is an ex who was right where you are. Each EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because each has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experience).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.